The team at Heat are taking the threat of COVID-19 extremely seriously. We believe it is our moral responsibility to do everything we can to support our nation during this extremely difficult time and are trying our best to help our community protect themselves as much as possible.
UK & International parcel delivery & COVID-19 precautions.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking extra precautions in regards to safe, contact-free delivery during this worrying time. Your delivery driver will knock on your door, stand back, confirm delivery and then sign on your behalf.
At present all parcel deliveries continue as normal. We currently use DHL to ship your Heatboxes and other products and all DHL depots and hubs are working as normal. Due to the limitations set in place because of COVID-19 and demand we may experience delays with some deliveries. We will keep you updated if we experience any significant delays and will try to deliver your orders as soon as we can.
Our in-house precautions and safety measures.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees that are here to provide you with an unrivalled experience. In order to do this, we have implemented the following measures;
- All team members are required to complete a health screening questionnaire and have a temperature reading taken before entering Heat HQ
- Any team member with coronavirus symptoms will be required to self-isolate at home (we currently do not have any cases)
- Masks and hand sanitizer are already used in our facility as normal practice but we have reiterated hand washing protocols and introduced additional anti-viral cleaning products into the work area
- Packing areas are being routinely deep cleaned with anti-viral cleaners
- All non-business critical external meetings and non-essential business travel has been postponed
- All non-business critical visitor appointments to site have been postponed
Thank you for your ongoing support and stay safe.