BOX OF HEAT
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, checkout and complete your order.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third Party Cookies
Our Site uses the following third party cookies. We may change these from time to time and will do our best to keep this list updated.
We use Google analytics which is analytical tool provided by Google Inc. It uses first party cookies and reports on interactions visitors to our Site have with our Site. It allows us to track visitors to our Site and helps us to analyse our campaigns, gain an insight into our users and their preferences and target our advertising.
Further information on Google analytics can be found :https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
We use Shopify’s platform as part of our ecommerce Site and therefore Shopify sets a number of cookies including cookies that are:
- Necessary for our ecommerce site to function; and
- Used for reporting and analytics
full details of these cookies can be found: https://www.shopify.co.uk/legal/cookies
We also use the Shopify Trekkie tracking code which allow us to use other cookies such as Facebook Pixel and Google’s Gtag Pixel as part to track data within our ecommerce site.
We use Facebook’s pixel cookie which is an analytical tool that enables us to track site visitors so that we can target these site visitors with relevant Facebook ads in the future. It also helps us identify repeat visitors to our Site when they return and understand if a Facebook user who saw a Box of Heat add on Facebook then visited or made a purchase from our Site.
We also advertise on Facebook and Facebook uses its own cookies to track users and also identify what advertisements you interact with.
Further information on Facebook’s cookies can be found https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Please note that we have no control over third parties such as Facebook and how they set their own cookies. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies [Link to Consent Management Solutions].
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
See below for links on how to manage main browsers:
Except for essential cookies, all our cookies will expire after a reasonable period of time depending on the type of cookie.