Have you ever used Home Shopping Network (HSN)? We’ve formulated a few reasons below about why you should steer clear from HSN.
- Non-Existant Customer Service
- Random Cancelled Orders due to “Fraud Protection”
- Extended Holds on Payment Method, including HSN Store Card (Expect your money to be held unavailable at a minimum of 72 business hours on “Fraud” canceled ordered.)
- GROSSLY Overpriced Items (Even more then the Manufacturer)
Here is a few example items that are grossly overpriced:
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard with Extra Battery – HSN: $999, DJI: $648
- Vizio 50″ 4k Television with 2 Year Warranty – HSN: $899, Vizio: $649 (2 Year Warranty from Squaretrade is approx. $35)
There is plenty more items we can list here but we ask that you do your own research and strongly suggest you choose a different retail partner that has the customer more in mind.
Let us know your experience with HSN below.